The TMR-50 is the ideal partner for a musician of any level who wants to improve their performances. It features extensive tuner and metronome functionality that will help improve both pitch and rhythm. The tuner, metronome, and recorder can each be used simultaneously or independently. Up to 100 tracks of high-quality linear PCM can be conveniently recorded onboard, while the USB port provides easy transfer of recorded data and song files between the TMR-50 to a computer. With its built-in mic and speaker, plus 15 built in rhythm variations, the TMR-50 makes it easy to practice difficult passages. Available in a choice of two colors, black or pearl white, the TMR-50 is the perfect daily practice partner that will support your development as a performer.
- Tuner, metronome, and recorder can be used simultaneously or independently
- Internal Mic and speaker make it easy to record and play back your performance
- Loop Play function lets you repeat a desired region of a recorded track
- High-quality linear PCM recording/playback - record up to 100 tracks (about 20 minutes)
- The Sound Out function produces a reference tone in a three-octave range from the built-in speaker