The banjo ukulele is recognized for its distinctive tone and ability to project sound in solo and ensemble settings.
The banjo ukulele was originally designed by Alvin Keech in 1917 and was popularized by musicians such as George Formby and Roy Smeck. George Harrison favored the instrument in later years and recorded his song “Any Road” on banjo uke.
- Remo weathering Banjo Head
- 8” hoop diameter
- Classic satin black finish
- Closed back design
- Concert scale length 14 ¾
- Antique brass hardware through-out
- Warm vintage tone
- Maple bridge with ebony cap
- Deluxe geared tuners with black buttons
- Beautiful binding on the neck