The Shure Performance Gear Dual PG58 wireless system is the perfect introduction to our wireless portfolio. This package comprises two PG2 handheld transmitters with PG58 microphone heads and a PG88 diversity receiver.
Fast and easy setup, even for a beginner?
Simply press the channel button on the front of receiver and choose one of 10 available channels. A seven-segment LED indicates instantly if the selected channel is available. Once this is done, choose the same on the transmitter, and you are ready to go.
How many musicians can use this system simultaneously?
A maximum of four musicians can use Performance Gear Wireless systems in parallel. One wireless system consists of one bodypack transmitter and one receiver, so at a maximum you can run two dual receiver systems simultaneously.
Why internal antennas?
For ideal signal strength, antennas on a wireless system need to be setup in a certain way. The internal antennas on Performance Gear Wireless systems are already set in this ideal way, offering up to 75 m operating range and optimal signal strength.
Additionally internal antennas cannot be broken during setup, use or transport.
- Hassle free setup
- Internal antennas simplify operation and storage
- Only one channel select button
- A seven-segment LED indicated instantly if the selected channel is occupied
- Reliable wireless technology
- Microprocessor controlled Predictive Diversity
- 10 selectable frequencies
- Up to 4 compatible systems per band