The Acousti-shield 32 was developed as an accessory for the home recording professional. When effectively utilized, it can substantially reduce unwanted reflections, echo flutter and unwanted environmental acoustic interference. A trouble-free design results in an easy to use, highly flexible device, while not sacrificing stand mounted stability. The Acousti-shield 32 is constructed from high quality stainless steel and high density micro cell acoustic foam. The Acousti-shield 32 is supplied with mounting hardware to adapt to most microphones for easy, flexible placement. The Acousti-shield 32 is an essential tool for enhanced performance and a vital accessory for the professional musician.
- The Acousti-shield 32 is constructed from a high quality 16 gauge perforated stainless steel shield mated to 53mm high density micro cell acoustic foam, resulting in a dry recording environment.
- The Acousti-shield 32 reduces reflections, echo and attenuates unwanted environmental acoustic interference.
- An innovative advanced mounting design allows for maximum positioning stability even when mated to an economy mic stand.
- Innovative microphone positioning flexibility accommodates a variety of microphone designs and allows for creative control and a tailored acoustic result.
- The portable design allows for easy studio placement and simplifies remote recording.