Rovner - ML-Metal Platinum HR Baritone Saxophone Mouthpeice Ligature
Item # WA228P3R
| Mfg # P3R
| UPC # 689802150603
Our Price: $71.99
Retail: $109.99 |
You Save: 34%
Please see price in cart.
0 IN STOCK, EXPECTING MORE SOON
The incredible Platinum, Rovner's first all-metal ligature, is for any player seeking the ultimate in tonal purity and clarity. Initially preferred by classical players for its pleasing tonal characteristics, the Platinum is also enjoying a surge of interest from jazz players excited to explore its enhanced tonal spectrum. Form meets function, and any discerning player will delight in the Platinum's perfect blend of unparalleled performance and visual beauty.
- Pure, dark, tone...ringing and bell-like
- Effortlessly played, with an incredible evenness of scale, smoothing out the difficult transitions between registers
- Superior control, for a secure, centered tone and flawless intonation
- Bolsters and solidifies the lower register for both clarinets and saxophones.
- Enhanced facility and response
- Superior reed-gripping capabilities, especially advantageous for synthetic reeds
- Durably constructed of highly-tempered, impeccably-polished, space-age metal alloy, the - Platinum is as beautiful as a piece of fine jewelry
- Includes a Rovner cap
- Made in the USA!
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
WRITE A REVIEW
Product Warranty Information
All instruments in our catalogs and on our shopping site carry the manufacturers' warranties against defects in parts and workmanship. Should a defect occur within the manufacturer's warranty period, contact us
We will be glad to help facilitate the repair or replacement as specified by the manufacturer. The manufacturer will determine whether the defect is covered under their warranty; we do not make that determination.
Please note: U.S.-based manufacturers WILL NOT honor warranties for items sold and shipped outside the U.S. Also, if a school, school district, or board of education purchases an instrument and resells it to an individual, the manufacturer considers the warranty to be void. Warranties are extended only to the original purchaser!
All warranties, stated or implied are held with the product manufacturer and they vary from item to item. Consult the documentation that came with your product for details in addition to the information below.