The GF30CE is a sleek-looking acoustic/electric guitar that features solid-top construction, superior-sounding electronics and Takamine’s diminutive FXC body style with a soft Venetian-style cutaway.
A great choice for any player seeking the well-balanced sound of a small-bodied guitar, the GF30CE combines a solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides that produce notable sweetness and articulation. The slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TP-4TD preamp system gives you a built-in tuner with three-band EQ and gain controls for excellent amplified performance and versatility.
Other great features include a pin-less rosewood bridge, synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, pearloid rosette and dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners and a beautiful gloss finish. Available in Natural, Black and Sunburst.Features
- Color: Black
- Body Shape: FXC Cutaway
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Special Electronics: Takamine TP-4TD Preamp with Built-In Tuner
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)