Condition: This is a Demo model which may have been played by customer's in our store, but is in like NEW condition!
Floor Model & Demo Model Products: Cascio Interstate Music is an Authorized Dealer, and our trained technicians inspect each item to make sure it is up to our high satisfaction levels. While this item is not in Factory new condition, we have noted any important condition notes above. If you are not completely satisfied, view our return policy (click) and simply call or email us to obtain a return authorization number and instructions.
Questions? Contact our Customer Service Department via Live Chat, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.462.2263. We want you to be completely happy and guarantee your satisfaction.
Fender brings you the authentic sound of the Hawaiian Islands with its first-ever series of ukulele models.
Ukuleles are enjoying renewed popularity, with exquisite sounds and designs that are a far cry from mere musical toys. Originally built by Portuguese immigrants to the Hawaiian Islands in the 1880s, the small guitar-like instruments produced a lilting sound that instantly evoked the lush South Pacific atmosphere of their island homeland.
Fender's three new tenor-style ukulele models offer finely crafted sound and construction; they too instantly evoke the sound and spirit of Hawaii, with a dash of traditional Fender mojo for good measure - each one features the distinctive Fender Telecaster® guitar headstock shape, unique body shapes and bracing patterns designed exclusively for Fender, a Fender ukulele gig bag and an instruction book to get you started.
This one is the Fender Ukulele Pa'ina, a top-line model gets its name from the Hawaiian word for party. It's made of solid mahogany, with a satin finish and passive electronics that let you plug it in and turn it up at the next luau. Mahalo!
Fender® Ukulele Pa'ina Features:
- Model Name: Ukulele Pa'ina
- Model Number: 095-5620-(021)
- Series: Fender Ukuleles
- Body Style: Tenor Ukulele
- Colors: (021) Natural (Polyurethane Finish)
- Finish: Satin (Polyurethane)
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Scalloped Fan Bracing
- Back and Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 19
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Machine Heads: Die-Cast with Vintage Style Buttons
- Electronics: Onboard Passive Pickup
- Scale Length: 17" (432 mm)
- Body Depth: 2.75" (69.85 mm) to 3" (76.2 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.38" (35 mm)
- Width at Heel: 3" (76.2 mm)
- Unique Features: Telecaster® Guitar Headstock Shape, Onboard Passive Pickup with Endpin Jack, Acrylic Abalone Dot Position Inlays, Urea Saddle, Gold Silkscreened Fender Logo, Acrylic Abalone Rosette
- Strings: Aquila Nylagut Tenor Wound C strings
- Accessories: Gig Bag, Ukulele Instruction Book