The Sound Advance FastMount Series consists of three extended bandwidth loudspeakers that establish a new benchmark for ruggedness, weather resistance, ease of installation and performance in commercial/professional outdoor speakers. Featuring the exclusive FastMount bracket system, speakers pivot up to 180° on the included bracket while remaining less than 1" from the mounting surface. All FastMount models feature a polypropylene cone woofer (FMS860: 8", FMS660: 6-1/2", FMS530: 5-1/4") and a 1" polyurethane dome tweeter that ensure superior-quality sound even in outdoor areas with minimal reflecting surfaces. FastMount speakers are transformer-coupled, with taps for both 70V and 100V operation and 8 ohm bypass. All FastMount models feature a rugged, paintable, weather-resistant polypropylene enclosure and paintable perforated aluminum grill, and are available in black and white.
- Hi-fi sound, indoors or out
- FastMount brackets included
- Weatherproof polypropylene sealed enclosure
- Weather resistant removable aluminum grill
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- Multiple transformer tap settings including 8 ohm bypass