Crafted from the finest quality aged Honduran Rosewood or newly formulated synthetic bar material, Majestic xylophones provide extraordinary options for all types of performance. With discriminating attention to tuning and materials, the tone is bright and musical. The frames are lightweight and portable, easy to roll and have incredibly easy height adjustment. Majestic xylophones are an exceptional choice for players who want to perform a wider range of musical selections. Whether your performance demands the durability of synthetic bars, the delicate warmth of padauk, or the rich tone of rosewood, Majestic xylophones feature extended range quint-tuning for exquisitely balanced tone.
The Gateway modular system of mallet instruments makes performance quality instruments available to young percussionists. The compact size and warm tone of the X4525DR xylophone make it a great practice tool for beginners. With included resonators, it easily converts to a piccolo xylophone that is ready for the gig!
- Lightweight stand and frame
- Compact 2.5 octave range (C5 - G7)
- Easily transportable with carrying bag (sold seperately)
- Standard resonator set provides lively response for small ensemble performances
- Padauk bars produce warm tone that makes long practice sessions enjoyable
- Compact and lightweight design allows for easy storage and transport