Groundbreaking groove production system for fast, intuitive beatmaking. The power and flexibility of software meets the tactile immediacy of hardware.
- Sophisticated controller plus advanced software
- 11 GB library contains a world of sound
- Includes MASSIVE and KOMPLETE ELEMENTS
This is Maschine
Create tight rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments with MASCHINE - the groundbreaking instrument that combines a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, multi-effect unit and VST/AU plug-in host with tactile control.
Experience a fully creative workflow with the integrated hardware/software system, combining the flexibility of computer-based music production with straightforward, two-handed control for composing, performing, browsing, sampling, slicing, sound-shaping and tweaking effects.
MASCHINE is constantly evolving. The latest MASCHINE generation delivers:
- New hardware – now in black or white, with new multicolored pads
- New 1.8 software – free update, with color coding and new effects
- MASSIVE on board – legendary synth for all MASCHINE users
- Customize MASCHINE – new CUSTOM KITS and the MASCHINE STAND
Studio Production Center
Make MASCHINE the centerpiece of your studio set-up. With direct access to all software functions via the intuitive hardware, you can easily browse, load, tweak, play, arrange, and automate all sampler, plug-in and effect parameters with full hands-on control.
With MASCHINE you can also control and sequence all of your external hardware instruments, or switch to MIDI mode to control other software. Once your track is ready, drag and drop your patterns as MIDI or audio files directly into your DAW to finalize and mix your production. You’ll soon realize MASCHINE is a powerhouse capable of revolutionizing the way you make music.
Creative Performance Tool
MASCHINE is the ultimate performance tool for creative musicians. The controller is super-sturdy yet easily portable. The highly responsive, multi-color pads are addictively playable, and the click buttons, the rotary encoders and the master push encoder provide point perfect control. Two back-lit, high-contrast displays provide optimum visibility so you always know what's going on – even in the most demanding situations.
Use MASCHINE as an instrument and/or MIDI controller for performing your own tracks, or sync it with other gear likeTRAKTOR PRO 2 to add more dynamics to your live set. The colored pads and buttons let you see your sounds, making the workflow smoother than ever while providing irresistible eye-candy on stage.
Supreme Sounds Inside
MASCHINE comes with over 11 GB of ready-to-use, professional and inspiring sounds. Create rhythms and melodies right away with the included drum kits, one-shot samples, basses, synths and acoustic instruments – all fully tagged for easy browsing.
Expand Your Sound
Add extra fuel to your MASCHINE or MASCHINE MIKRO with MASCHINE Expansions – sonically-specialized packages created by renowned sound designers and artists.
These ready-to-rumble sample kits consist of drum one-shots, matched kits, multi-sampled instruments and pre-programmed patterns and songs. For instant and exclusive use within MASCHINE and MASCHINE MIKRO.Features:
- With the fully integrated hardware you control every function and parameter of the software running on your computer, making your workflow super fast and smooth
- Convenient integration as a plug-in into any VST, AU or RTAS supported DAW
- Total recall of all parameters either in standalone mode or as a plug-in
- Browse and load all instrument and effect presets from KOMPLETE 8 directly from the hardware – use the 8 knobs to filter results to quickly get you to the sound you want
- Frequent software updates means MASCHINE continues to evolve to fit your production needs
- Load your samples, effects and plug-ins and control them with the pads and knobs - there’s no need to touch the computer’s mouse or keyboard
- 16 highly-sensitive, back-lit, multi-color pads with velocity and after-touch, colors freely-assignable to Sounds, Patterns, Groups, and Scenes
- Master push encoder plus 8 rotary encoders with higher-than-MIDI-resolution for true analog feel and realtime multi-parameter tweaking
- 47 buttons with click-action for direct control of all software functions, with shift function for even more control possibilities
- Two 64 x 256 pixel back-lit, high-contrast displays with wide viewing angle – instantly find the information you need, even in the darkest club situation
- Bus powered hardware via USB 2.0, integrated MIDI I/O interface, plus Kensington lock
- Dimensions: 320 x 295 x 60 mm / 12.6 x 11.6 x 2.4"
- Weight: 1811 Grams / 4 lbs
- As a plug-in, MASCHINE retains all of its capabilities including total recall and routing up to 16 stereo outs to your host's mixer
- Host Transport Control – run MASCHINE as a plug-in, and the transport controls on the hardware control transport in your DAW
- Drag and drop audio or MIDI files directly to your DAW, or drag samples directly from your computer into MASCHINE’s sound slots
- Export note events as MIDI files
- Import iMASCHINE projects, REX files and MPC programs
- Group Macro Controls: Assign any parameter of the dedicated group (i.e. filter, envelope, any effect parameter) to the 8 knobs on the hardware or to your host sequencer for automation
- Instant navigation: Open several instances of MASCHINE in your host sequencer and easily switch between them using just one controller
- Add MASCHINE MIKRO to your setup in parallel with MASCHINE – for additional hands-on control of your DAW
- Conveniently bounce songs or individual patterns as 8-, 16- and 24-bit WAV files, or drag and drop them directly to your DAW