Like the HB70, the HB79 headphones are all the Sound of Koss without the wires. Ideal for home audio, video and computer use, the HB79 system incorporates state-of-the-art infrared (IR) technology with single-channel wireless headphones and a compact infrared transmitter.
Two things separate the Koss HB79 cordless headphones from the Koss HB70s: 1.) A dynamic element promotes extended frequency response, and 2.) An adjustable, soft rubber headband provides maximum comfort and customization.
Like the HB70 headphones – and unlike conventional wireless systems – the HB79 system features a compact, lightweight design and a transmitter that connects to most home systems through a 3.5 mm headphone jack (or audio output). Wireless technology transmits an invisible, infrared signal to the cordless headphones, which reproduce the audio signal. Foam ear cushions provide an airy sound, allowing you to stay in touch with your environment, while a volume control on the ear cup makes level adjustment convenient and easy. Un-shackle yourself from your music with wireless audio and indulge in the Sound of Koss. Let the music set you free. Features:
- Infrared (IR) technology transmits signal to headphones, reproducing audio signal while allowing you to roam freely about the room
- Dynamic element promotes extended frequency response
- Compact, lightweight design makes system ideal for extended listening sessions
- Foam ear cushions keep you in touch with your environment while you listen
- Adjustable, soft rubber headband provides maximum comfort and customization
- Transmitter connects to most home systems through 3.5 mm headphone jack or audio output
- Covered under the Koss Stereophones Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Frequency Response: 30-15,000 Hz
- Impedance: N/A (Self-powered Stereophone)
- Sensitivity: N/A (Self-powered Stereophone)
- Cord: Cordless