This new FJH guitar assignment book has a little twist, each lesson page contains a unique Power Play Box, with fun things to play and cool things to learn. The fun things to play include a variety of great-sounding riffs, chord progressions, strumming patterns, examples to study, etc. The cool things to learn cover topics like: Guitar Size for Your Size, The Fingertips on My Fretting Hand Hurt!, Which Way Is Up?, Keyboards 101, and many, many more. Several classical guitar topics are also included. A new guitar student will be able to play all of the music examples in the first year of study.
Most of the topics in this book came up during actual guitar lessons with the hundreds of student I have taught throughout my career. Students often ask really good questions that aren’t answered in their method book; well here they are! In this new book guitar teachers will find so many interesting things to talk to their students about that Everybody’s Guitar Assignment Book and More! could become the subject matter of several lessons in itself. Use the book however you see fit. Learn and have fun at the same time!
- 48 Lesson Assignment Pages
- Lots of room for Teacher and Student Comments
- Five-line staff with Tablature and Blank Chord diagrams for each lesson
- Helpful Hints on How to Practice
- Chart of the Natural Notes in First Position (with Tablature)
- Guitar Fingerboard Chart (up to the 13th fret)
- Chart of the Circle of Fifths