The Mitsubishi XD360U-EST XGA DLP Projector is a highly versatile and accommodating multimedia and data projector. It can be used in both mobile and stationary applications. It features Mitsubishi's Dark Chip3 technology which enhances color reproduction, resulting in clear and vivid images. It also features 3D ready technology, which will let you use 3D in presentations and entertainment. This unit thrives in any training situation and can be connected to a network for multiple simultaneous presentations. Many units can be run from one central location, but it also works great on its own.Features:
- Ultra Short-Throw: Projects a 60" diagonal image from only 23" away-all with no mirrors
- 3D video content must be in field sequential format, a high end graphic card and special electronic shutter glasses are required.
- Connect the PC via a USB cable, eliminating the need for expensive VGA cables
- For displaying images via a LAN, up to four computers can be connected to one projector. The projection screen can be divided into quarters, reproducing all computer screens simultaneously
- Eliminate the PC altogether when using a USB storage device. Supports JPEGS or PowerPoint converted PTG files