Gretsch presents the revolutionary Catalina Club Street Kit. The mahogany shells offer reliable tone and remarkable projection. But what makes the Street Kit unique is its revolutionary “adjustable- depth” bass drum that can be expanded an additional twoand- one-half inches in depth, from a 12” x 16” to a 14½” x 16”. When the bass drum is “opened up” the drum delivers a robust feel with a focused punch, impressive depth and controlled overtones. For a more traditional “jazzy” sound with those familiar satisfying overtones, simply close the depth of the drum using the three adjustment rods. The rods are notched for quick and precise adjustments, making the Street Kit the perfect solution for the player whose gigs vary from one style to another.
Even though the Street Kit packs a lot of punch, it was designed with portability in mind. Its compact sizes fit easily into two bags (sold separately). The bass drum is equipped with a built-in cymbal arm which eliminates the need for a cymbal stand. Even with a hardware bag and cymbal bag, with the Catalina Club Street Kit, you can actually make it out of the car and into the club in just one trip.
- "Adjustable-depth” bass drum can be expanded an additional two and-one-half inches in depth, from a 12” x 16” to a 14 1/2” x 16”.
- For a more traditional “jazzy” sound with those familiar satisfying overtones, simply close the depth of the drum using the three adjustment rods.
- Mahogany Shells with 30-degree bearing edge, natural interior.
- 1.6mm triple flanged Chrome Hoops
- 12" to 14.5" x 16" Bass Drum
- 6" x 10" Tom
- 11" x 13" Floor Tom
- 5 " x 13" Snare Drum
- GS-4945 bass drum mount
- GBTH-SL Single tom arm
- GVBDCH127 cymbal arm with GS-9025 bracket