Digital mixing: the next generation
With a powerful user interface, unrivaled sound quality, amazing DSP performance, direct Wi-Fi and LAN communication, fast and intuitive workflow, onboard FireWire s800 interface, and tightly integrated software suite for Mac®, Windows®, and iOS®, StudioLive™ AI-series digital mixers create a streamlined working environment for both live and studio use.
Actively integrated software.
PreSonus StudioLive AI-series mixers are tightly integrated with an entire suite of free.
Plentiful graphic EQ.
With StudioLive AI-series mixers, you get graphic EQ on every aux bus and on the mains—all at the same time, without compromising other resources. In addition, each graphic EQ has an A/B option, so you can, for example, boost the bass for a rock band and then switch over to a “smiley face” for intermission program music.
A wealth of dedicated analog I/O.
View the rear of a StudioLive AI-series mixer, and you’ll see a familiar jackfield, with individual XLR mic and ¼” line inputs and TRS insert points on every channel, along with a wealth of other dedicated inputs and outputs. Every input channel and bus send has its own dedicated jack—no sharing, no compromises
Complete store and recall—instantly.
Two factors work against getting that Perfect Mix with an analog mixer. First, the Perfect Mix can be hard to reproduce a week, day, or hour after you perfect it. And second, a good mix should be dynamic: levels, effects, and EQ should be tailored to each song or segment of the show, service, or presentation. This adds up to a lot of settings to remember and reset at every performance.
The StudioLive 32.4.2AI makes saving and recalling scenes even faster and more convenient with six user-assignable Quick Scene buttons. We added Quick Scenes to VSL-AI for StudioLive 24.4.2AI and 16.4.2AI users too; with Active Integration, StudioLive AI-series mixers aren’t limited to how many buttons will fit on the control surface.
- 32 input channels
- 48 in x 34 out FireWire s800 direct digital recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- 24 dedicated mix buses for easy configuration
- 4 subgroup buses
- 14/10/6 aux buses
- 4 internal effects sends (two reverbs, two delay effects)
- Stereo Main bus
- Master Section
- 4 internal digital effects-processors (2 reverbs, 2 delays), each with 50 customizable presets
- Assignable to each aux bus and the Main bus
- Scene Store and Recall
- Individual channel-strip setting storage
- Lockout mode to keep inspired amateurs from changing your settings
- Virtual StudioLive-AI bidirectional control/editor/librarian with Smaart Measurement Technology™
- Studio One® Artist Digital Audio Workstation software for Mac® and Windows®
- Capture™ multitrack recording software for Mac and Windows
- StudioLive Remote-AI mixer-control software for iPad® available free from Apple App Store
- QMix™-AI aux-control software for iPhone® and iPod touch® available free from Apple App Store