Modular valve section component for Bach Artisan series trombones. The "La Rosa" rotary valve and F attachment wrap was designed in cooperation with Cleveland Orchestra principal trombonist Massimo La Rosa. It offers a balance between the wide-open feel of the various free-flow valves and the often too-tight feel of a traditional rotors.
Summary features include:
- La Rosa rotary valve.
- Open wrap F attachment tubing.
- 0.562" bore.
- Offset rotor casing for best tubing alignment.
- Unique wide branch configuration and bracing to maximize response and sound quality.
- Miniball linkage for silent, precise action.
- Grenadilla wood paddle for comfort.