The world's best-selling amplifier series is back with new features, a new look and all the flexibility you've come to expect from a Fender® Mustang. The new Fender® Mustang V.2 amplifier series raises the standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle, including five new amp models, five new effects, intelligent pitch shifting and XLR stereo outputs in Mustang models III, IV and V. The new Mustang Series features USB connectivity and Fender® FUSE software, letting your musical creativity and imagination run wild.
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Speaker: 2-12" Celestion® G12P-80, 8 Ohm Speakers
- Impedance: 8 Ohms per side
- Output Power: 150 Watts (2 x 75) Stereo
- Inputs: One 1/4" Instrument
- Channels: One Channel with 100 Presets
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Master; Data Wheel; soft keys for Amp Select, Stomp Edit, Modulation Edit, Delay Edit, Reverb Edit, Utility, Save, Exit, and Tap/Tuner
- Covering/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Height: 21.5" (54.6 cm)
- Width: 26.5" (67.31 cm)
- Depth: 10.75" (27.3 cm)
- Weight: 47 lbs. (21.3 kg)
- Other Features: DSP guitar amp with 18 high-quality amp models including five new ones, such as 57 Twin and 60s Thrift; new effects, including big fuzz, green screamer and intelligent pitch shifting; 100 onboard factory and user presets; two stereo XLR outputs, headphone output and auxiliary input; new low-noise power amp platform; chromatic tuner; expression pedal capabilities (p/n 2301050000); Blackface treatment and top-load front control panel; USB connectivity for high-quality, low-latency audio output and interface with free Fender® FUSE PC application; Fender® FUSE application for on-screen parameter control, deep editing, unlimited preset storage, online patch swapping and easy firmware upgrades (Fender® FUSE community includes chat forums, preset trading, and additional content from Fender® and artists); Ableton® Live Lite 8 Fender® edition studio-quality recording software compatible with Mustang USB recording output; AmpliTube® Fender® LE edition with free Fender® FUSE editor/librarian software for Mac and PC (makes Mustang ideal for guitarists new to digital recording).