Powerful and articulate, the e300s blows away the competition with strength and precision. The externally-biased large-diaphragm capsule and high-power transformerless electronics deliver the vocal impact you deserve. Three polar patterns let you balance tone and space. Additional features include hi-pass filter, attenuator and power switch. Rechargeable NiMH batteries provide current reserve. Elastic shock mount and carrying case are included. P48 (48V) phantom power is required.
Applications: Studio Vocals, Voice-over, Choir, Orchestra, Acoustic Instrument, Guitar Cabinets, Bass Cabinets, Strings, Piano, Cymbals/Overheads.
- Operating Principle: Externally-biased condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, figure-of-eight, omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 18KHz
- Sensitivity: -34dBV (20mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 220 ohms
- Max SPL: 145dB, 1% THD
- Self Noise: 12dBA
- Hi-pass Filter: 135Hz, 6dB/oct
- Attenuator: 20dB
- Power Requirements: P48, 8mA