Carbon fiber boom system in 24, 50 and 84 inch lengths. For overhead miking.
The MicroBoom is produced in three lengths: 24", 50" and 84". The boom is a carbon fiber rod compatible with any of The Micros. Lightweight, able to attach to any microphone stand, the MicroBoom is a problem solver for many hard-to-reach miking applications including choir, live theater and orchestra.
The MicroBoom can be used with any of the microphones in The Micros series providing a broad selection of pick-up patterns, output levels and frequency responses. A high quality shielded cable is used internally to insure the cleanest audio signal path between the microphone and the bottom of the boom. The stand adapter offers total control over the angle, rotation and position of the carbon fiber rod by way of a flexible metal gooseneck. The MicroBoom provides an ultra-clean, professional and elegant appearance on stage while providing exceptional performance and portability.
M1250 Mini Cardioid Condenser Mic
The Audix M1250 delivers superb sound. It has a fully integrated preamp and detachable cable, as well as strong shielding from interference. It's a great overhead mic for choir and group vocals, on acoustic instruments, for ambient room miking, symphonic area miking, speech presentations, cymbals, and more.M1250 Condenser Microphone Features:
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity at 1k: 7.8 mV/ Pa (-42 dbV +/-1.5 dB)
- Recommended Load Impedance: > 1000 ohms
- Signal/Noise Ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 21 dB
- Maximum SPL @ .5% THD: 150 dB
- Dynamic Range: 129 dB
- Power Requirements: 48 - 52 V
- Connector: 3 pin mini-XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Housing / Finish: Brass / paint
- Weight: .6 oz / 17 grams
- Length: 1.97 inches / 50 mm