Ditto Looper is the looper you try once and love for life. And you simply gotta try it. We've taken all that is good about loopers, trimmed away all the non-essential, mood-killing tech hoopla and ended up with a looper that is intuitive, tons of fun, sounds great and doesn't break the bank.Looping Sense
Ditto Looper was designed from the ground up with guitarists in mind. Hey, we play too, so it's what made sense to us. We made sure Ditto Looper takes up minimal space on your board, but still has the essential 'make your guitar-heart jump' features such as True Bypass and Analog-Dry-Through making sure your tone stays uncolored.
One Knob To Rule Them All
Ditto Looper simply loops. Well. It's 'one knob' button may seem like a minimalist approach, but all the essentials are there: record, undo/redo, stop and erase are all accessed via different foot-commands that always make sense, whether you are building loops, changing from one part to the next (we're looking at you, live performers) or adding layers to a song.
Appeal To Your Inner Audiophile
If you know our products, you are used to things sounding great. We made absolutely sure this also goes for Ditto Looper, so the loops produced are in 24 bit uncompressed high quality audio. Why settle for less if you love tone, right? Right!
How Do You Ditto?
Ditto Looper makes looping as easy as 1-2-3. No hassle or needlessly complicated stuff, Ditto Looper is boiled down to the essentials and makes control intuitive yet flexible, so guitarists can focus on what matters most: playing and performing. You press once to record, press once again to play the loop. Press once to add another layer of sounds (something you can keep repeating until you run out of ideas). You press and hold to Undo a layer and press and hold again to Redo. Press twice to stop, after which you can press and hold to clear the loop. Ah, if only life were this simple.
Ditto Looper’s Resume
- Ditto Looper provides 5 minutes of looping time which is more than you’ll ever need. Realistically, how many songs do you wanna have that are 10 hours long and still expect to get booked?
- Dream big
- Ditto Looper has an ultrasmall footprint, meaning you’ll always be able to fit one! It takes up almost zero space on your pedalboard, saving you precious real-estate *cough* more TC pedals *cough*.
- Yeah, it’s great for quickly getting rids of parts you are not feeling, but we found many people actually use this to change parts during as live performance, say from verse to chorus Ditto works great in either scenario.
- Loop Level
- It’s the only knob on there, and allows you to set the level of your loops (surprise!). This means your loops can serve as a subtle background to what you are doing or you can turn this up for a mindblowing performance.
- True Bypass
- When Ditto Looper is bypassed, it’s REALLY off, and has zero influence on your tone, making sure you have optimum clarity and zero loss of high-end.
- Analog Dry–Through
- Ditto Looper always let’s your ‘dry sound’ pass without ever converting it to digital, keeping your original tone just that original and purely as you intended it coming through with zero latency.
- Go on, play with yourself
- Can’t get enough of playing with yourself? Ditto allows unlimited overdubs, so do your worst!
- The guitar player's looper - made for guitarists by guitarists
- Dirt simple looping - and nothing but looping
- True bypass and Analog-Dry-Through
- 5 minutes of looping
- Undo / Redo function
- Unlimited overdubs
- 24 bit uncompressed high quality audio
- Ultra-small footprint