In the past, Elite Screens' VMAX electric projector screen has been one of the most affordable ways for anyone to bring a quality retractable electric screen into their office presentation or home theater room. It comes out of the box fully assembled, ready to plug and play, has black masking borders, adjustable drop/rise positioning and IR/RF remote controls along with a detachable 3-way wall box as standard features. The V2 takes it up a notch by adding a few new features that enhance both the cosmetic and mechanical capabilities of the VMAX screen. A 12v trigger is also included to coordinate the screen's drop/rise position with the projector's power cycles. On the occasion where you cannot use a 12v trigger and want to eliminate the wall box from sight, an infrared "Eye" receiver is now also included.
- Durable all-metal casing for wall & ceiling installation
- Max White 1.1 gain matte white screen material is durable and easy to clean and has a 160 degree wide viewing angle for large group presentations
- Synchronized motor allows silent operation with extended operational longevity and low power consumption
- Internal IR/RF receiver eliminates the need for a wall box
- Easy control by either low voltage 3-way wall box, radio frequency (RF) remote, infrared (IR) remote or the Internal 12 volt trigger which enables drop/rise cycle to synchronize with the projector's power cycle
- Durable all-metal casing for wall & ceiling installation with 24" of extra black masking at the top