The 220VP/220VPW is an inconspicuous, continuously-variable polar pattern, button-style, condenser boundary microphone designed for surface installation. Special attention has been given to design the 220VP to resist interference from cell phones, two-way communication, and other RF devices.
The integral 80Hz, 12dB/octave high-pass filter removes unwanted low-frequency energy to improve intelligibility. The all metal, threaded body and shock-absorbing bushings make for easy installation in surfaces up to 3" thick.
When mounted on a hard surface, the 220VP will take advantage of the “boundary effect” signal-to-noise ratio increase. The 220VP is terminated with a standard 3-pin XLRM-type connector recessed in the body of the microphone.
The 220VP features a continuously-variable polar pattern so it can shorten the list of products an audio system designer needs to consider when boundary condenser microphones are specified. The installer can precisely tailor the polar pattern for the best performance depending upon the application or environment. The 220VP is primarily designed for speech and vocal pickup in governmental, institutional, religious and business applications.
- Operating Principle: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Continuously-variable
- Frequency Response: 90Hz -17KHz
- Sensitivity: -32dBV (25mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 120 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 120dB, 1% T.H.D., 1KHz
- Self Noise: 18dBA
- Power Requirements: P12, P24, P48, 4mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLRM-type
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm corresponds to positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 at XLR3M-type connector.
- Finish: Durable matte-black urethane or white (220VPW)
- Net Weight [Mass]: 3.9oz [0.11Kg]
- Packaged Weight [Mass]: 5.0oz [0.14Kg]
- RF Immunity: Meets or exceeds EN55103-2,E1, E2, E3 and E4
- RoHS Compliant