The Talking Pedal brings vocal expression to the guitar player and uses the proprietary design shared by all of EHX’s Next Step Effects.
It features the same smooth rocking chassis that’s super rugged and delivers lightning fast control. Bypass switching is completely silent. The Talking Pedal is also free of the moving parts that plague other pedals, parts that wear out and require replacement.
Like a wah wah, the Talking Pedal is a rocking filter-type pedal, but the similarities end there. The tone of the pedal is unlike a traditional wah’s because it passes the guitar signal through two bandpass filters that give the tone a male vocal quality and create a selection of vowel-like sounds.
A specially designed, fixed, fuzz circuit can be blended in with a scroll wheel located on the side of the pedal. This enhances the definition of the effect and adds growl and grind to the pedal.
With its state-of-the-art design and unique sound, the Talking Pedal will inspire musicians with tones worth talking about.
- Talkbox-like vocal expression without the hassles
- Super responsive and expressive
- Blend in the built-in fuzz for added growl
- No footswitches, gears or racks to break
- Instantaneous switching from bypass to effect
- Battery included, 9 Volt power supply optional