The Jansen J4009 dolly is the solution for safely and easily moving upright pianos.
This dolly is excellent for use in schools, showrooms, recital halls, and churches or any application where the piano requires a dolly.
This dolly only raises the piano ¾” off the floor and is equipped with 2 ½” casters. It features all-steel, heavy-duty construction and provides years of trouble-free service.
- Requires 32” doorway to exit.
- Total dolly width is 22”.
- Accommodates pianos up to 15” in depth.
- Projects piano 3 ½” away from wall.
- Casters work best on smooth surfaces.
- Locking wheels are not available on this model.
- Should be secured to the back-side of piano. (Most applications require 5/16” X 2 ½” lag bolts for attachment/not supplied with dolly).
- Shipping weight via UPS is 24 lbs.