The Jansen J4010 dolly is designed to be used under heavy studio and upright pianos.
It is excellent for use in schools, showrooms, recital halls, and churches, or any application where the piano requires a heavy-duty dolly.
This dolly only raises the piano ¾” off the floor and is equipped with 5” ball bearing casters. It features all-steel, heavy-duty construction and provides years of trouble-free service.Features:
- Requires 36” doorway to exit.
- Total dolly width is 28”.
- Accommodates pianos up to 14 ½” in depth.
- Projects piano 7” away from wall.
- Large 5” casters easily roll over carpet and thresholds.
- Locking wheels are available at additional cost.
- Should be secured to back-side of piano. Most applications require 5/16” X 2 ½” lag bolts/not supplied with dolly.
- Shipping weight via UPS is 45 lbs.