With Sequel LE Campus, schools and music teachers can introduce the recording, editing, and performing software to their classrooms at a special price. This educational edition provides an unlimited multi-user license plus high-quality loops, tools, and creative effects.
Based on the entry-level Sequel application, Sequel LE Campus offers an array of features that help new users and experts alike create audio and music productions. The software's Controller mode allows users to assign external controllers to the most frequently used parameters in Sequel LE Campus.
With its Controller Learn feature, assigning controller knobs, sliders, keys, or buttons to parameters is an easy task, and with the Free Warp mode, audio loops can be transformed in many ways. The Track Freeze feature frees up CPU power in order for users to work with more tracks and effects. Sequel Content Sets available at the Steinberg Online Shop allow users to expand their sound library with hundreds of additional audio loops in different music styles.
Ways to integrate Sequel LE Campus in class:
- A fully equipped audio and music studio
- Multi-user license included: one license allows for unlimited use at school and at home
- Designed for first-time computer music enthusiasts
- Ideal choice for creative audio and music projects
- Runs on Windows and Mac OS X
- Fully upgradeable to the Sequel full version
- Sequel LE Campus projects can be opened in the full version
- Record school bands, orchestras, and many other audio sources (music projects)
- Create radio plays and audio books (reading and language skills)
- Record interviews and features (social sciences, history, geography classes)
- Podcasting (media classes)
- Sound design, musicals, and plays