Stage. Vintage. Piano. The name pretty much says it all. The SV-1 contains the hippest, most in-demand and soul-satisfying keyboard sounds ever collected in a single instrument. Decades of electro-mechanical, transistorized, tape-driven, analog, and digital legends are joined by a collection of rich acoustic pianos, all reproduced with stunning realism. But the SV-1 is about much more than excellent sound; the SV-1 re-creates the look, the feel, and visceral pleasure of performing on a vintage instrument.
The SV-1 has been captivating audiences since 2009. Now, the acclaimed Korg SV-1 Stage Vintage Piano has been given an elegant matte black stage finish: the SV-1BK Black.Features:
- Two phenomenal grand piano sounds – 1 European, 1 Japanese
- Korg’s finest piano keyboard with Graded Hammer Action; 73 or 88 keys
- Intuitive “LIVE” front panel with single-function knobs
- 8 Easy-to-set car-radio style Favorites buttons
- 36 coveted and in-demand piano & vintage keyboard sounds:
- Grand Pianos: Smooth European; Lively Japanese; Mono Grand (for live); etc.
- Electric Pianos: Tine styles; Reed Types; Plucked Type; Clavs; etc.
- Electronic Pianos: Korg SG-1D; Transistor; ‘80s synth; VPM styles; etc.
- Organs: Tonewheels; USA Tube Console; Italian Combo; VOX
- Keyboards: String Machine, Tape Strings, Synth Brass; etc.
- Other: Piano + Layers; Real Strings; Real Choir, etc.
- Valve Reactor 12AX7 tube-driven amp modeling (6 Models)
- 6 Pre-FX; 6 Modulation FX; 6 Reverb Delays; 3-Band EQ
- Stereo inputs / Stereo outputs ( all 1/4")
- XLR Stereo balanced stage/recording outputs
- Headphone output
- Includes damper pedal & music rack
- Options: assignable footswitch; assignable footpedal