14 of the greatest standards ever written now in keys specifically designed for singers. Includes a book and 2 CDs - one CD for high voice and the other CD for low voice - so all singers, men and women, can find a key comfortable for their personal range. The book includes all of the songs written in both keys with lyrics clearly notated over the melody line.
Rhythm Section: Steve Allee (p); Tyrone Wheeler (b); Jonathan Higgins (d).
- You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To (Bb,G-/G,E-)
- I've Got You Under My Skin (Db/Bb)
- What Is This Thing Called Love? (Bb/G)
- Night And Day (D/C)
- Love For Sale (Ab-/F-)
- Just One Of Those Things (Eb/C)
- In The Still Of The Night (Eb/C)
- I Love You (Eb/C)
- I Concentrate On You (D/C)
- Get Out Of Town (G/Eb)
- From This Moment On (F/Eb)
- Easy To Love (G/Eb)
- At Long Last Love (Bb/G)
- All Of You (Eb/Bb)