Two-Channel Amplifier (60/75W) X75... The X75 is a 2-channel dual source power amplifier with autosource switching. It features two audio line inputs with a loop out to another zone, receiver, or device from Line 2 source. This amplifier can be used for power upgrades in specific zones, for speaker selector or volume control systems. The X75 is a Class D amplifier rated at 75 watts per channel into 4 ohms, and 60 watts into 8 ohms. With the Stereo/Bridge Mono switch in Bridge Mono position, both amplifier channels are combined for a higher powered mono output. In Bridge mode the X75 is rated at 160 watts of power into a single 8 ohm load.
- The X75 is a 2-channel dual source power amplifier with autosource switching. The X75 is a Class A/B amplifier rated at 75 watts per channel into 4 ohms, and 60 watts into 8 ohms.
- Automatic switching between two sources with signal sensing
- Built for multi-speaker applications with volume controls
- Front panel volume and balance controls
- Channels are bridgeable to create one channel with 160 watts of power