The new Motif XF is the culmination of 10 years of continuous Motif evolution -- adding more sounds, advanced music production features and breaking new ground with 2GB Flash wave memory expansion capabilities -- that will set the new standard for keyboard workstations for years to come.Play and Perform - The Best Sounds Just Got Better:
Create and Produce - Get Instant Inspiration & Lightning-Fast Music Production Tools:
- The 741MB of internal Wave ROM includes incredibly realistic pianos and acoustic instruments, vintage synths and the hip hop sounds that all of today's top producers are using.
- The popular FSX (Motif XF6/7) and BH (Motif XF8) keyboards let you express your passion for playing.
- A sophisticated 8-element synth architecture with XSpanded articulation and 18 different filter types let you shape your sound anyway you want, and the 8 front panel knobs and sliders make it easy to do even in real time.
- 1664 Voices and 97 Drum Kits put more sounds at your fingertips than ever before.
- A Category Search function makes it easy to find the sounds you need.
Customize and Make It Your Own:
- 512 Performances combine 4 Voices and 4 Intelligent Arpeggiators so you can instantly create backing tracks with Yamaha's intuitive Direct Performance Recording feature.
- A 16-track Integrated Sampling Sequencer and the built-in 128MB of sample RAM let you: Load new sample libraries, add vocals and guitars to your Motif sequences, slice audio loops to playback at any tempo, use Real Time Loop Remix to create new grooves, and easily move back and forth between the loop based Pattern Mode and tape machine style Song Mode
- An integrated Yamaha Digital Mixer -- that includes 3-band EQ for each part, 8 Dual Insertion effects, 2 System effects, an overall Master effect and Master EQ -- lets you create finalized mixes of your songs.
- Direct-to-USB recording and playback lets you record your final mixes to any connected USB memory device as CD-quality WAV files, or play WAV files created on your computer back on the XF.
Connect and Expand With New Possibilities:
- Up to 2GB of optional flash Wave memory ? two slots accommodate proprietary Yamaha flash board options: a 512MB flash board and a 1GB flash board. Because this is flash memory, once you've loaded a sound, it's always in your Motif when you turn it on.
- 128MB of onboard volatile sample RAM -- for user sampling, loading and auditioning sample libraries or adding vocals and real instruments to your Motif XF -- sequences with the Integrated Sampling Sequencer.
- An improved User Interface with many user-requested features like Tap Tempo, Drum Editing in Mix Mode, and Auto Mapping of samples, plus a new customizable UI for selecting your choice of color and positioning of key displays will be available for Motif XF in a future OS update.
Yamaha Motif XF Synethesizer 10th Anniversary Pack Includes:
- Computer connectivity (via USB, Ethernet or the FW16E FireWire option) and DAW integration features like 8 zone Master mode, DAW remote control and cross platform editors let you seamlessly integrate the Motif with any DAW software, including the bundled Cubase AI software.
- www.Motifator.com hosts a global community of Motif experts, sound programmers and software application developers, and allows access to discussion forums, Voice libraries, Motif specific application software, tutorial videos and in-depth application guides.
- New large format (512MB - 1GB) Voice libraries from Garritan, Sonic Reality, Easy Sounds and more plus new Motif-specific software tools, including waveform editors, sample format convertors and arp managers.
- 512MB Flash Board (FL512M)
- Chick Corea Mark V Electric Piano Sample Library
- GEN16 Z-Pack Zildjian Cymbal VST with FXpansion Yamaha Maple Custom Drum Kit
- YC-B3 Organ Tone Wheel Emulation VST
- Steinberg Prologue Analog Synthesizer VST
- Keyfax New Media "Drums and Percussion" Patterns
- XF Fully Loaded Instructional Video
- Discount coupons for KARMA Motif, XF Tools and more