This is a Used Model that has been used by some performers at Milwaukee's Summerfest Music Festival in summer of 2012.
Summerfest is the world's largest annual music festival that takes place in Milwaukee, WI. With Over 10 stages covering the grounds of the Henry W. Maier Festival Park on the shores of Lake Michigan, Summerfest offers 11 days of music and fun. Featuring just about every style of music imaginable, Cascio Interstate Music is a proud sponsor of Summerfest and provides much of the required gear used throughout the festival.
Cascio Interstate provides top-of-the-line gear to be used on the various Summerfest stages each year. Blizzard is regarded as one the best stage lighting companies around. These lights were used at Summerfest 2012 and used by top bands from the Summerfest roster - Including: ZZ Top, Motion City Soundtrack, O.A.R, Fun, Thievery Corporation, MUTEMATH & more!
The Puck™ is Blizzard Lighting's new super-cool, super affordable flat LED PAR Can, and it's packed with tons of features for not a lot of ice!
With an overall depth of 2.5" and a main depth of about 1", The Puck is definitely one thin PAR! 144 ultra-bright 10mm LEDs also make it big on output, while an LED control panel and power daisy chain connectors make it flexible and perfect for uplighting!
The Puck™ features 3 and 6-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 3-channel easy controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes, display invert and service hour readout.
- RGB color mixing via 144x high-power 10mm Red/Green/Blue LEDs
- Variable electronic strobe
- Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100%)
- User selectable 3 (Red/Green/Blue dimming) or 6 DMX channels
- Built-in chase macros via DMX
- Full RGB color mixing in Standalone, Master/Slave and DMX modes.
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
- Easy to use LED control panel
- Running hours display
- Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes
- IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units
- Power and DMX connections and LED control panel are all in places which means you can truly use The Puck in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
- Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning