This is a Used Model that has been used by some performers at Milwaukee's Summerfest Music Festival in summer of 2012.
Summerfest is the world's largest annual music festival that takes place in Milwaukee, WI. With Over 10 stages covering the grounds of the Henry W. Maier Festival Park on the shores of Lake Michigan, Summerfest offers 11 days of music and fun. Featuring just about every style of music imaginable, Cascio Interstate Music is a proud sponsor of Summerfest and provides much of the required gear used throughout the festival.
Cascio Interstate provides top-of-the-line gear to be used on the various Summerfest stages each year. Blizzard is regarded as one the best stage lighting companies around. These lights were used at Summerfest 2012 and used by top bands from the Summerfest roster - Including: ZZ Top, Motion City Soundtrack, O.A.R, Fun, Thievery Corporation, MUTEMATH & more!
The COLORStorm™ 252 is a high-power DMX controllable strip wash light powered by 252 10mm Red/Green/Blue LEDs (84 each). Built from tough aluminum and a thick polycarbonate lens cover, the COLORStorm™ is ready to rock even in the toughest environments.
Plus, users can select from a variety of built-in and sound active programs in standalone and master/slave mode, or use one of the fixture's 3 DMX modes (2x 3-channel modes + 9-channel mode) for the ultimate in flexibility.
Unlike many other strip lights, the COLORStorm™ 252's LEDs are not all red, all green, or all blue in any one area on the light. They are staggered throughout the fixture. This means MUCH smoother color washes than other fixtures at the same price!
PLUS, the COLORStorm™ 252's LEDs can be controlled either over the whole fixture, or as three separate segments, giving you endless possibilities in programming! For instance, you can set the entire light to display a rich cyan or magenta, or break the light into three segments using DMX control, and display cyan, magenta and yellow (or any other colors you want) all at once! Features:
- RGB color mixing via 252 high power 10mm Red/Green/Blue LEDs
- Variable electronic strobe
- Easy-to-use LED control panel
- Each fixture can display 1, 2, or 3 different colors simultaneously.
- 3 Fixture segments are independently or globally controllable for flexibility in creating chases and infinite color palettes!.
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave & DMX
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave & DMX
- 3 different DMX control modes for ultimate control flexibility