With a woofer magnet twice the size of the RtR1530 magnet, 95-dB sensitivity, an extremely wide and level response range, and outstanding power-handling capability, the RtR-EV15 sets a new high in performance to price ratio.
It will accept the output of powerful amplifiers without a whimper and look great while doing so.
There are some occasions when it is advantageous to drive the woofer separately from the mid-range and tweeter. This process (biamplification) is enabled by two sets of gold-plated input terminals, one set connected to the woofer circuit and the other to the crossover circuit for the mid speaker and the horn tweeter. Gold-plated removable straps connect the two sets of inputs for conventional single-amplifier operation.
- Design: Double-ported Bi-ampable 3-way 15" Floor Speaker.
- Frequency Response: 24Hz-20kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 95dB @ 2.83V/1 watt, 1 meter
- Drivers: One High Excursion Custom Eviction Series 15" woofer with a high power, heavy duty magnet, one sealed back 5 1/4" wide dispersion midrange, and one high efficiency horn tweeter with extended output to 116dB.
- Magnetic Shielding: NO
- Gold-Plated Terminals:YES
- Recommended Power: 430 Watts Peak, 225 Watts RMS
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 43"H x 17 1/2"W x 12 1/2"D
- Weight: 75 Pounds each
- Warranty: 5 years parts and labor