The AP-8275 is a mast mounted pre-amp that delivers high VHF (29dB) and UHF (28dB) gain with low noise. 75 ohm input and output. Features a selectable FM Trap. This amplifer helps to make up for line loss and insertion loss
Features 75 ohm input for convenience and easier installation. Universal housing can be used with any off-air TV antenna. Made of high impact ABS material, mast mounted for easy installation. Flexible polyethylene boot covers on 75 ohm. Zinc-plated steel hardware; all mounting hardware included.
Selectable FM trap reduces FM signals (88-108 MHz) -15 dB to prevent overload, tunable FM trap reduces a 3 MHz band width by -12 dB. Both adjustable — switchable without opening the housing.
Transistor burn-out virtually eliminated with specialized circuitry featuring fast recovery diode that protects against lightning-caused pulses. Operating temperatures -40° to +140° F. 117 VAC UL and CSA approved power supply is included. (Does not include F-connectors.)
- Input: 82 CH 75 Ohm
- Output: 75 Ohm
- Gain: VHF 29 dB / UHF 28 dB
- Noise: VHF 2.9 dB / UHF 2.8 dB
- Variable and switchable FM trap.
- Max Total Input µV VHF: 29,000
- Max Total Input µV UHF: 30,000
- Includes: Pre-amp, power supply, Power inserter, and 6 foot coax cable
- You can use the 1296F as a variable attenuator to control the Db Gain
- Made of high impact ABS material, mast mounted for easy installation