Lead vocal stage mic, designed to perform under pressure. Uniform frequency pick-up pattern maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. Gentle presence boost to even tonal response ensures clarity and projection. Minimal proximity effect provides consistently clear bass and performance when singing closer to or farther from capsule.
The e835 microphone package provides all you need for your live performance. Besides the professional evolution vocal microphone e835, the package includes a high-quality K&M microphone stand, a 5m XLR cable, a microphone clip and a robust microphone pouch.
The e835 is a cardioid lead vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure. e835 Features:
Microphone stand Features:
- e835 Microphone
- Rugged metal body
- Exceptional feedback rejection
- High sound pressure handling capability
- Shock-mounted capsule provides excellent suppression of handling noise
- Good isolation from incidental noise from the rear
- Humbucking coil
- Microphone stand with integral boom arm
- Ideal for on the move: lightweight and easily collapsible
- Rugged, powder-coated surface