Martin - DRS1 Dreadnought - Left Hand
The Martin DRS1 Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar marks the return of Martin's Road Series, which was originally introduced in 2001, designed for working and traveling guitarists on a modest budget, who require their instrument to be durable without giving up the quality of its sound.
The top, back and sides are crafted of solid sapele and braced for resonance and projection. The DRS1 neck is built with multilaminate Stratabond for extra rigidity and durability, and the belly bridge and fingerboard are made of Richlite that achieves a similar look to ebony.
This DRS1 comes equipped with the Fishman Sonitone sound reinforcement system, which has a preamp mounted in the soundhole with rotary controls for volume and tone. The Sonitone is powered by a 9 volt battery and has an end-pin jack. Includes case.
Martin - DRS1 Dreadnought - Left Hand Features:
- Body size: D-14 fret left-handed
- Top: solid sapele
- Rosette: single ring
- Back material: solid sapele
- Side material: solid sapele
- Pickguard: black
- Case: 345 hardshell
- Interior label: paper label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Tuning machines: chrome enclosed w/ small button
- Bridge material: black richlite
- Bridge style: belly
- Neck shape: modified low oval
- Headstock :solid/standard taper
- Scale length: 25.4''
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''