This is a B-Stock floor model but is in excellent condition!
The PA20-CP are sturdy, "walk up and go" powered mixers, guaranteed to deliver loads of weighty power from their 'Constant Power' amplifiers. These well thought-out mixers offer operational flexibility for any live sound situation and engineers of any experience.
- 'Constant Power' Amp - a pair of 500W RMS amplifiers for use with 4 or 8 ohm speakers
- Mono Inputs - 16 (PA20-CP) with XLR/TRS inputs, mute and PFL switches with LEDs, individual phantom power switching and 100mm faders with dust covers
- Two-stage Padless Preamp - directs line sources to the second stage for improved matching and performance
- Input EQ - 4-band with shelving LF and HF, a fixed LM band at 250Hz and a swept HM
- Output EQ - 4-band semi-parametric for speaker control more precise than achieved with the typical graphic type EQ
- 4 Auxiliary Sends - with 2 pre-fade sends for foldback, one post-fade for internal or external FX and another post-fade for additional FX or special feeds
- Digital FX - 16 FX programs with external MIDI editing software
- 2 Dual Stereo Channels - each with TRS jack and RCA phono inputs with independent gain and 2-band EQ
- Mix Output - Source selectable AB amplifier outputs, mono sum with switchable sub bass filter and analogue and SPDIF digital recording outputs
- Master Section - 12 segment LED meters, standby switching to disconnect the speakers, an XLR lamp socket and background music mode switch