This is a B-Stock model that has some small scratches on the side, also known as "rack rash". But overall it is in excellent condition!
Utilizing dbx's groundbreaking V2 VCA technology, the 1046 offers four tracks of high quality, easy to use compression. Each channel is equipped with classic OverEasy and Hard Knee settings, as well as cutting edge PeakStopPlus technology, meaning particularly loud peaks will be squashed down before they reach any other gear.
- Four independent channels of operation, stereo linkable in two pairs
- PeakStopPlus limiting control for setting maximum allowable level regardless of compressor settings
- Independent Threshold and Release controls
- Switchable OverEasy® or Hard Knee compression
- Classic dbx® compression
- Differentially balanced gold-plated XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs.
- True RMS level detection
- Precision metering of input level, output level, and gain reduction
- Dual True stereo or quad mono operation
- Switchable +4dBu or -10dBV operation per channel