MiniBrute is a revolutionary new analog synthesizer from Arturia. Featuring a pure analog signal path and a host of unique features, it sets a new standard for what a hardware synthesizer should be.
Its 100% analog audio signal path features a VCO wave mixer, the classic Steiner-Parker multimode filter, as well as numerous analog innovations such as the Metalizer, Ultrasaw, and the Brute Factor™. Boasting a complete MIDI, CV and USB connectivity, MiniBrute is right at home with your computer or your vintage synths, making it the ideal companion to deliver a pure analog blast anywhere you go.
Combining the renowned savoir-faire of ARTURIA for designing professional musical instruments, and the expertise of synth "guru" Yves Usson in crafting the finest analog modules, MiniBrute is a revolutionary analog synthesizer.
MiniBrute was built with a simple goal in mind: offer great analog sound, through a very easy to use interface, and without ever compromising on quality.
The result of fine R&D and skilled craftsmanship: a 100% Analog Audio signal path, delivering huge basslines, screaming leads, outstanding arpeggios and FX’s.
Analog synthesizers of yesteryear are highly sought-after on the second hand market for their warmth, fatness, slight instability, and their unmistakable sonic character. Digital synths, for their part, offer more possibilities but tend to sound sometimes sterile and loose musicians in endless menus and boring sound digest concepts.
Today, MiniBrute comes as a bold statement, standing proudly among legendary analog machines like the Minimoog, Pro-One, SH-101, MS-20, and Odyssey. MiniBrute brings the finest analog sounds as heard on iconic electronic records, whilst imprinting its own unique features and strong attitude.Features:
- Monophonic synthesizer
- 100% Analog Audio Signal Path
- Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter (LP, BP, HP and Notch)
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator with Sub-Osc
- Oscillator Mixer (Sub, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle, White Noise, Audio In)
- LFO1 with 6 waveforms and bi-polar modulation destinations
- LFO2 with 3 vibrato modes
- Brute Factor™ delivering saturation and rich harmonics
- Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer bringing extreme triangle harmonics
- Two ADSR Envelope Generators
- 25 note Keyboard with Aftertouch
- Rugged Aluminium Enclosure
- External Analog Audio Input
- CV In/Out controls: Pitch, Gate, Filter, Amp
- MIDI In/Out with 5-Pin DIN connectors
- USB MIDI In/Out
- 1/4” Audio Output and 1/4” Headphone Output
- Gate Source Selection: Audio Input, Hold, Keyboard
- 4 Modes of Arpeggiation
- 4 Octave Range Control
- 6 Time Divisions
- Swing Control