A line of no-frills heavy-duty hardware created for every drummer, 5000 Series hardware simply gets the job done in the studio or on stage. Features like integrated memory locks, double-braced tripods and fine-toothed cymbal tilters make them sturdy and drummer-friendly.
Our original pedal has evolved into this, one of the most played pedals ever. An aluminum hex shaft with dual-chain sprocket offers that unmistakable 5000 feel and all-metal construction means that 5000 pedals can last a lifetime.
AN INDUSTRY STANDARD GETS EVEN BETTER We’ve reengineered the pedal that established our reputation for innovation and quality. Because innovation is part of our DNA we thought it was time for some major improvements. Most notably, the toe clamp. The 5000 needed more gripping strength, providing a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum. So, we developed the Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp. Three independent 360 degree, rotating rubber pads firmly pinch almost any diameter and thickness bass drum counter hoop from the top and the bottom, with zero slippage. Add to that a new textured rubber grip pad on the base plate and we think you’ll agree that there’s never been a better system for attaching a pedal to a bass drum. Last, but certainly not least, we wanted to improve on the smoothness and feel of the 5000, if that was even possible. To accomplish this, we added a Dual Bearing Spring Rocker, making the 5000 quicker and more responsive.
The 5002ADS solid footboard pedal features a specially designed one-piece footboard/heel plate for a completely unique feel.Features:Delta Tri-Bearing System:
- DW's patented ball bearing hinge is the state-of-the-art in hinge design and is the beginning of the delta tri-bearing system.
- The ball bearings virtually eliminate friction while keeping perfect alignment so you can feel the footboard working with you.
- The second element of the system is the spring rocker, bearings are also fixed at either side of the post casting to reduce friction.
- The accelerator drive system offers an eccentric motion that creates an indirect relationship between the sprocket and the footboard, increasing the velocity of the pedal by reducing the length of each individual stroke.
- This makes the pedal ideal for performance situations that require increased speed and sensitivity. Also comes with a molded hard shell case.