Vocals, lead & backing - tight pattern control and tailored response enables vocals to cut through the mix.
The OM5 is made with an extremely tight and uniformly controlled hypercardioid polar pattern which isolates the vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage or in a studio.
Used on stage, in studios and for broadcast applications, the OM5 has a reputation for clarity, resistance to feedback and ability to handle SPLs in excess of 144 dB without distortion.
The OM5 is naturally attenuated at 120 Hz to reduce boominess and handling noise. The mid-range is tailored to provide extra presence in the vocals allowing the vocalist to be easily heard through the main speakers as well as the monitors.
- High-quality sound at very high SPLs without distorion or feedback
- Naturally attenuated at 120Hz to reduce boominess and handling noise
- Mid-range tailored for clarity and presence
- VLM (Very Low Mass) technology delivers outstanding transient response
- Tight hypercardioid pattern