The groundbreaking TD-30 V-Drums kit was the first in history tooffer SuperNATURAL sounds and Behavior Modeling. Today, the middle rangeof the V-Drums family inherits this acclaimed technology with the debutof the TD-15KV and TD-15K V-Tour kits. Drummers can now experienceflagship SuperNATURAL performance, authenticity, and expression in amore affordable and compact format.
- New sensing technology with Behavior Modeling provides an expressive and natural drumming experience
- Diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres
- Professionally recorded backing songs onboard, ideal for play-along practice and performance
- QUICK EDIT buttons provide instant editing control over tuning, muffling, and snare strainer
- Practice features include Quick Record/Quick Play, plus a unique COACH function that helps players of all levels build drumming skills effectively
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
- Assignable CLICK out, illuminated value dial ring, and function buttons enhance professional live use
- USB function provides direct connectivity to computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of WAV and MP3 audio songs
- Lightweight mesh V-Pads for snare (PDX-8) and toms (PDX-6)
- Compact and practical hi-hat combination (CY-5/FD-8)
TD-15 Drum Sound Module with SuperNATURAL
Powered by SuperNATURAL technology, the TD-15 Drum Sound Moduleprovides outstanding playability, superb expressiveness, and pro-leveloperation. Powerful and affordable, this V-Drums sound engine is idealfor both the live stage and recording studio.
Mesh-Head V-Pads for Snare and Toms
The 8-inch PDX-8 and 6.5-inch PDX-6 mesh V-Pads feature Roland’samazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and evensensing between the head and rim. The PDX-8 for snare offers an expanded10-inch rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots.
Acclaimed V-Cymbals for Crash and Ride
With optimized weight-balance and sensitivity, the CY-12C for crashprovides a natural swinging motion and accurate triggering forconsistent crash performance, including choke control. As a ride cymbal,the CY-13R offers an enlarged bow area and a realistic playing feel,with accurate three-way triggering for edge, bow and bell.
Compact and Practical Hi-Hat Combination
The CY-5 cymbal pad for hi-hat features a 10-inch playing zone andnatural swing movement. It also provides separate bow and edgetriggering. With the FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller, drummers can get realistichi-hat sounds with smooth transitions between open and closed positions.
Natural-Feel Kick Pad
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solidplayability even with using a double pedal. It’s also easy and quick toset up.
*Kick Pedal not included
Custom Stand for V-Tour V-Drums
Designed for the V-Tour series, the MDS-9V is a stable four-leg drumstand with adjustable ball clamps for cymbal arms/snare mount and tiltmechanism for hi-hat mount arm. You can adjust the position of thecymbals and toms freely for the ideal ergonomic setup.