Enhanced with SuperNATURAL technology, the TD-11 V-Drums V-CompactSeries brings a more natural and realistic playing experience todrummers of any skill level and budget. Affordable and easy to use,these new electronic kits are perfect for a variety of applications,including practice, teaching, recording, live performance, and more.
- SuperNATURAL-enhanced sound engine with Behavior Modeling provides an expressive and natural drumming experience
- Diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres for performance and practice
- Professionally recorded backing songs onboard, ideal for play-along practice and performance
- Practice features include Quick Record/Quick Play, plus a unique COACH function that helps players of all levels build drumming skills effectively
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
- USB function provides direct connectivity to computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of WAV and MP3 audio songs
- Compact and solid MDS-4V Drum Stand enables fast setup and flexible positioning of drum components
- Equipped with mesh-head V-Pads for snare and toms (PDX-8/PDX-6) and dedicated V-Cymbals (CY-13R/CY-12C)
TD-11 Drum Sound Module with SuperNATURAL
The SuperNATURAL-powered TD-11 Drum Sound Module provides improvedplayabilty and performance with incredibly expressive and naturalsounds. It also offers a variety of powerful features, including backingsongs in variety of musical styles, Quick Record/Quick Play, a COACHfunction, and USB for MIDI/AUDIO and data storage.
Mesh-Head V-Pads for Snare and Toms
The 8-inch PDX-8 and 6.5-inch PDX-6 mesh V-Pads feature Roland’samazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and evensensing between the head and rim. The PDX-8 for snare offers an expanded10-inch rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots.
Acclaimed V-Cymbals for Crash and Ride
With optimized weight-balance and sensitivity, the CY-12C for Crashprovides a natural swinging motion and accurate triggering forconsistent crash performance, including choke control. As a Ride cymbal,the CY-13R offers an enlarged bow area and a realistic playing feel,with accurate three-way triggering for edge, bow and bell.
Compact and Practical Hi-Hat Combination
The CY-5 cymbal pad for hi-hat features a 10-inch playing zone andnatural swing movement. It also provides separate bow and edgetriggering. With the FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller, drummers can get realistichi-hat sounds with smooth transitions between open and closed positions.
Natural-Feel Kick Pad
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 kickpad provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering andsolid playability even with using a double pedal. It’s also easy andquick to set up.
*Kick Pedal not included
Custom Stand for V-Compact V-Drums
Designed for the V-Compact series, the MDS-4V is the mostspace-efficient drum stand from Roland. In addition to its stylish andcompact footprint, the MDS-4V features a metal center-horizontal jointbar for improved stability and solidness during frequent set-ups andtear-downs. The lower weight-balance and black-tone provide stabilityand visual cleanliness.