Designed by Andy Marshall and licensed by THD Electronics, PicoValve is our compact, low-wattage tone machine. With dual 12AX7s shaping the preamp voicing, and a single 6L6 in the power section, this caged monster is the real deal. From touch-sensitive and punchy cleans, to beefy, heavey Rock tones, the Pico Valve will get you the tone you want without tearing the paint off the walls. What’s more, you can custom-tailor your Pico by swapping the power tube with nearly any octal-based tube, and there’s no re-biasing necessary. Looking to complete the package? The Pico mates perfectly with the JCA12XS for a handsome and compact micro-stack.
- Controls: 5W/2.5W Power Selector, Preamp Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Bright Switch, and Master Volume
- Stock Tubes: 2x 12AX7 Preamp / 1x 6L6 Power
- Compatible Power Tubes: EL34, 6L6, 5881, KT88, 6550, 5881, 6V6, EL84 (with adaptor)….see manual for exhaustive list.
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Cabinetry: Perforated, cold-rolled steel
- Chassis: 16 gauge, cold-rolled steel
- Output Power: 5W/2.5W into 4, 8 or 16-ohm speaker outputs
- Input Power: Multi-tapped power transformer at 120v/220v and standard IEC connector
- Dimensions: 6.5″Hx7″Dx12.5″W
- Weight: 21 lbs net