Polk Audio's new UltraFit Sports Headphone Series is a rethinking from the ground up of performance, comfort and durability-the three characteristics serious athletes need most in a pair of headphones. Serious music lovers too will value the UltraFit Series because of its undeniably impressive sonic performance.
The UltraFit 1000 is similar in design to the UltraFit 500 but with the added feature of a 3 button in-line remote control and a microphone, both of which allow you to use your iPod® or iPhone®. Like the UltraFit 500, the 1000 is designed to sit in the flange of your ear canal and provide a moderate noise isolation. The UltraFit 1000 also comes with a short (14") hassle-free and tangle-free cable for MP3 sleeve and collar connections.
UltraFit Series headphones (500, 1000 and 3000) come with three cable length options, so you can wear your music device the way that works best for you. A long (41") cable enables you to wear your music player on your waist or pants pocket. The short (14") cable lets you to wear an iPod nano®, iPod shuffle® or other MP3 players on a t-shirt sleeve. While the headphone to 1st connector is for a shirt collar.Features:
- Excellent detail and bass to maximize performance.
- 3 Button Remote Control & Microphone - Use your iPhone® and iPod® on the fly with in-line controls.
- SecureFit™ Support - Exercise or play knowing your headphones will stay comfortably in place.
- Ultra Flexible Tangled Free Planar Audio Cables - Avoid cable tangle and unwanted microphonics with oxygen-free cables in two custom lengths.
- StrainGuard™ - Kevlar core and computer designed transitional connections eliminate cable failure.
- Resists moisture and keepsperforming through strenuous activity.
- Short (14") Cable - For iPod nano®, iPod shuffle® and other MP3 sleeve and collar connections.
- 3.5 mm Connector - Designed to fit through the opening on all cases.
- Made with the latest materials and performance technology to take punishment while staying comfortable.