The Enterprise is a compact 4-stage phaser using hand-matched JFETS, decked out with all the extras. Speed, Depth, Mix, and positive/negative Feedback controls provide a wide arrange of phase tones. Add in the phase/vibe & a 3-way stage toggle switch, and this phaser goes where no compact phaser has gone before!Features:
- Speed - Controls the speed of the phaser. Go from jittering vibrato to slow resonant phase.
- Depth - Controls the depth/width of the phase sweep. Fully clockwise = stock Phase 90 specs.
- Mid - Mixes between the dry and wet phase signal. Phasers get their sound by the interference of the dry & phase signal, so the strongest phase will be at 12:00. Rolling counterclockwise will emphasize the dry guitar signal, and rolling clockwise will produce a smoother phase tone with less dry guitar.
- Feedback - This feedback control is unique in that it has both positive & negative feedback settings. Setting it a 12:00 yields no feedback, clockwise = negative feedback, counterclockwise = positive feedback
- Mode - P = Phase -- Standard uniform phase sweep; V = Vibe -- Non-uniform phase sweep, yielding a mellower phase tone
- Stages - 4 = standard 4-stage phaser; 2 = 2-stage phaser, like the Phase 45; 3 = 3-stage inverted phaser
- Internal Controls - There are 2 internal blue trimpots in the Enterprise. The top control affects the output volume for better signal matching. The right trimpot biases the matched JFET transistors, and is factory set to give the best range to the DEPTH control.
- 3-way MODE mod - The 3-way MODE switch mod simply creates a third mode that’s a combination of the VIBE & PHASE modes. It’s mellower than a pure phaser, and more focused than a vibe style tone.