For the touring professional. Heavy-Weight, duraboe, and engineered for high performance while withstanding full-impact play and frequent travel.
In a sea of cymbal stands that all look and function the same, Atlas presents a refined "Modern-Classic" design, with the features and reliability to match its striking good looks. Atlas Pro cymbal stands will take the abuse the road can dish out, and keep performing with solid assurance night after night.
- Aerodyne Tilter: A gearless, dual-axis rotating
positioning system that easily places cymbals securely at any angle and
keeps them locked where you need them to be.
- Vice-Grip tube joint with integrated memory lock:
Fully wrapped around the clamped tube, the new Atlas tube joint clamp
delivers a rock-solid grip, with minimal stress to the support tubing.
- Tripod Memory lock: For repeatable setups.
- 3-Tier construction: For compact storage and large height adjustment range.
- Vibration Reducing Rubber Feet
- Nylon lined tubing: Eliminates stand noise and secure stability.
- 1.25/1" Tier Tubing: For solid stability and night-after-night durability.