For the touring professional. Heavy-Weight, duraboe, and engineered for high performance while withstanding full-impact play and frequent travel.
We invented the Bass Drum Pedal, now we're perfecting it. True to the vision of our pioneering founder, the new Atlas Pro Bass Drum Pedal is built for a whole new level of performance. All appointments are infinitely adjustable for precise, customized feel and lasting stability.
- Aircraft aluminum connector shaft: Ball bearing
universal joints and solid hexagonal shaft for lightweight, zero latency
power transfer, ensuring identical feel and response on both the slave
and master pedals.
- Includes long chain and short chain options for ideal cam geometry at low or high footboard angles.
- Fully adjustable: Customize feel and position with footboard angle, beater angle, and spring tension adjustments.
- Lightweight Aluminum cam and beater clamp: For reduced rotation weight and improved stroke.
- Tri-Felt 'red stripe' beaters: Made of medium-density felt for punchy attack and full sound, with lightweight aluminum hub and stainless steel shaft.
- Stainless-Steel Drive Shafts: Machine tooled for precise rotation and easy adjustability.
- Monarch dual-chain Drive Cam: Delivers smooth, fluid action without sacrificing power.
- Bearing-Pivotal Spring Adjustment: Ball bearings
support for both ends of the spring decreases resistance in each stroke
for maximum speed and increased spring life.
- SpurLok Heel Plate Anchors: Added stability and grip to insure solid, slip-free performance located directly under the heel plate for improved stability.
- Footboard mounted, threaded spike spurs: To keep the footboard solidly anchored to the ground on both the master and slave pedals.
- Maintenance-free Bronze sleeve bearings: Positioned in the heel of the footboard for durability and smooth action.
- Modern-Classic footboard design with removable toe-stops: CAD Designed and Optimized for a perfect balance of light weight and high strength.
- Included Atlas drum key with storage clip on the master base plate.
- Multi-Positioning Hoop Clamp: A non-marring clip that adjusts to the diameter of the drum for less damage to the hoop.
"In 1909, I secretly set to work on an idea which had long been tossing
through my mind... [a bass drum pedal with] a shorter beater rod
connected close the the beating spot... Crude as it was, it worked." Wm.
F. Ludwig, 1965