The TN200A14CE is an excellent nylon guitar for the novice or professional entertainer. The cutaway body, the neck - and neck/body joint - is comfortable and familiar to the steel-string or electric player embracing the nylon sound. IN addition to a great acoustical sound, the Studio Lag Plus preamp and Nano flex pickup provide an excellent amplified sound. The solid Indonesian rosewood headstock is oil-finished, and inlaid with the maple LAG logo. Indonesian rosewood also provides an easily-played fingerboard and a solid bridge. The black graphite compensated saddle and nut nicely complement the satin black tuners - with matching satin black buttons.
- Elegant French satin finish; Red Cedar top with Mahogany back and sides
- Rosewood and Maple body binding & Occitan Cross rosette pattern
- Honey mahogany neck; Curved Indonesian rosewood fingerboard & bridge
- Studio Lag Plus system; Five expertly voiced EQ settings + Bypass, Volume, Contour; Built-in tuner
- Flexible Nano Flex piezo pickup mounted in the bridge, under the sadd