Analog Factory Experience offers the immediacy of a hardware synthesizer combined with the flexibility of a software based solution.
How is it possible? Analog Factory Experience is a unique combination of a software synthesizer that brings 3500 sounds, along with a high quality dedicated hardware controller. Once the Software is started, you can put your mouse away, all functions can be activated from within the keyboard controller: select a sound to play, modify this sound, recall snapshots... This is a true hands-on experience: simple, straightforward and fun. Features:
- 3500 analog synthesizers sounds that have defined the sound of modern music.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…) and/or by Characteristics (hard, soft, complex, simple, short, long…), and find presets according to these filtered choices.
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets.
- Straight forward Editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: (Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, ADSR envelope)
- Keyboard: 32 keys with velocity
- Controllers: 1 clickable encoder, 10 encoders, 4 sliders, 11 switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel
- Connectors: Hold, Sustain, Expression